What I'm Doing "Now"
Thursday, March 31st, 2022
- 📍 Location: At home in Georgetown, Colorado.
- 🎉 Celebrating: A few things! We eloped this past Monday, and I recently signed an offer to return to full-time work as a software engineer at a company I'm very excited about.
- 📖 Reading: 'Braving the Wilderness' by Brené Brown.
- 🛫 Travel: To Utah recently for some camping and hiking.
- 📚 Learning: A lot of Svelte.
- 📺 Watching: As Free As Can Be, a documentary about an unlikely climbing duo's pursuit of one the greatest challenges in sport climbing.
All Entries, Past & Present:
What is this page?
- → 2022: Thursday, March 31st
- 2022: Monday, January 3rd
- 2021: Sunday, August 1st
- 2021: Tuesday, June 22nd
- 2020: Saturday, December 26th
- 2020: Sunday, July 19th
- 2020: Friday, April 10th
- 2020: Sunday, January 5th